Wednesday, January 22, 2014

March 2014 Miniature Collector


The highly anticipated March issue of Miniature Collector is out--with the Chicago International dealer list and dealer ads.  Time to get out your highlighter and mark who you're going to see!

My ad is on page 66.  I can't wait for the show--I will have lots of new and exciting minis on my table.  Once again I expect to be right next to Martha McLean -- so look for us!



And I have a story in this issue called Hello Dollies about an amazing doll collection!  Do take a look.



3 comments:

  1. Hello Sophia,
    Once again I look forward to the day I will finally be able to go to the show... I hope you are ready...I know you have a wonderful collection of miniatures for sale.
    big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophia,

    Just like Giac, I dream of going to the "Big Show". I hope that you (& Martha) have a wonderful show.
    Congrats on the MC articles! I look forward to reading them.
    Hope you are keeping warm in this deep freeze :-)
    Cheers,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophia! Good luck at the show. The magazine looks interesting. However, I no longer buy them. There is just so much available on the internet that by the time I have looked at everything, it seems that everything else is just a repeat of what I have already seen.

    ReplyDelete