Friday, February 22, 2013

Quick Post


Just a quick post today....

The noted miniature writer Martha Puff just alerted me to a You Tube video (I avoid YT like the plague in general) that I thought you all might enjoy.

It's an interview with silversmith Pete Acquisto called "Everyone's a Miniature Artist," produced by the Mini Time Machine Museum, Tucson, AZ.

Here's the link:


Turns out the Museum has uploaded 14 videos about miniatures on their You Tube channel, all of them interesting.

So take a quick look when you have a moment.  Great stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Wist je dat je dit filmpje ook rechtstreeks in je blog plaatsen? Het zijn inderdaad mooie filmpjes.

    Groeten Xandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found those videos a out a week ago and figured I was the last to see them. They are very nice and full of lots of eye candy. Thanks for sharing them.

    Dale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. I had no idea they existed.

    ReplyDelete